Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Usual and Unusual Suspects


Leading Lady
I love love love Claire Danes' look at the CFDA Fashion Awards! The dress is perfect for her slender frame. The fit is impeccable, hugging her curves and showing a modest hint of skin. This is how a cut out dress is properly done. It's a wonderful dress, I love its old hollywood vintagey feel. I am absolutely in love with this dress. Claire Danes is glowing. The hair, the make up, the minimalist accessories, everything is lovely. I don't know who the dress is by. But I will definitely keep you posted. 

Okay, I just found out from Style.com, the dress is by Narciso Rodriguez and the clutch is by Tod's.   




All Rocked Out
Miss Agyness Deyn is rocking the pale metallic dress. I love how she pairs it up with the leather jacket and the black leather boots. It toned down the fairy like feel of the ultra feminine dress. Rock chic. 



Greek Sleek
Anja Rubik is svelte in her Kaufman Franco dress. I like how the immaculate white of the dress contrasts with her golden tan. So elegant.


Funny girl
Mamie Gummer is lovely in her Peter Som dress. Photographed here with the designer. The outfit is well put together, although I would get rid of the jacket. She already has a lot going on with the chunky bangles. The make up and the slightly disheveled hair is so pretty on her. 



Hot Mama!
Heidi is sexy and sultry in this grey steel metallic dress by Michael Kors. 


Urbanista Chic
Eugenia Gonzalez in Juan Carlos Ubando. I like this grungey chic look. The strappy sandals are gorgeous. On the whole, she looks effortless. I like the sexy wild hair. But I would prefer this look on a night out in the town or a date with that cute british boy. Aaaah, those british boys sure are lovely.


Enchanted
Kerry Washington in Doo.Ri. Kerry is beautiful in this enchanting metallic dress. The steel hue of the glittery dress looks great in contrast to her olive skin. The romantic hair complements the look. Steel grey metal is such a dominant color in this year's CFDA Awards.



Red Hot Love
Behati Prinsloo in a Yigal Azrouel assymetric dress. I love this look, The asymetrical cut and one sided puff sleeve adds just the right amount of quirk. I love the pop red color.

No comments:

Post a Comment