Sunday, May 17, 2009

Are you black? Does it hurt?



Dear Dot,

     I think you are a genius. Your cheese nibbling skills have left me in awe. I've been practicing twirling fire batons too, just like you, but alas, I burned off my father's hair plugs. To make it up to him, I made him a new one using our toilet ring mat and my dog's matted fur. He liked it so much that he was speechless. I too, want to meet those talking M & M's. Maybe we could arrange a double date with them sometime, that is if your father allows us. The. I call dibs on the yellow one. I've enclosed my contact numbers, I'd like to hear from you soon.

Love,
Issey
  
                                                                                                                                                   


Dear Stuart,

      The tooth fairy came to visit me last night too. Except she had a beard and smelled funny. She didn't take my tooth, she took my panties with her and left behind a plastic packet with a white powdery stuff inside. It must be some magic powder that will make everyone grow horns, just like a unicorn. So I sprinkled it on my mum's soup behind her back. Everyone loved the soup but they instantly fell asleep on the table. They looked funny asleep, like they were brushing their teeth. Their mouths were foaming. Anyways, my family still hasn't woken up and I just ran out of the white powdery stuff. I'm gonna loosen a tooth so the tooth fairy will come back. I need those panties back. 

       Wish me luck!

Love,
Issey

                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment