So sorry, I have not been updating this sad excuse for a blog in quite a while. The last post was a rant and I don't want to leave things on a sour note. Many things are currently keeping me busy. Will try harder to post regularly. Meanwhile, I know everyone's been secretly fantasizing about being shot by the sartorialist. Here is a pretty helpful algorithm for y'all.
This month I have....
1. Gotten myself a pretty decent job.
2. Quit the said job due to shamelessly indecent monetary compensation.
3. Met a great guy. See photo below.
4. Realized the great guy is and will always be gay.
5. Realized once again, that this will not stop me from loving him.
6. Deluded myself into thinking I can make him want tacos instead of wieners. My taco, in particular.
7. Accepted the cold hard truth that the great guy is allergic to tacos.
8. Gotten myself into a same sex relationship with the aforementioned great guy. And no, we are not having sex. Pathetic, I know.
9. Received my first paycheck.
1o. Discovered that the anticipation of getting my first paycheck felt much better than the real thing.
11. Discovered a truly reliable shipping service and will be making future transactions and purchases soon.
Ponder this, Why the fuck are there so many gorgeous gay men? Is this in order to spite women? Is gay the new black? I've heard Chuck Bass will kiss a dude in the 3rd season of GG, what the manolo blahnik is going on with the world?